French – Luxembourgish – German – English
I worked several years in occupational medicine where I was facing many problems.
- Burnout (professional burnout, staff, …)
- Psychosocial risks (moral / sexual harassment, stress, violence …)
- Crisis situations (suicide, abuse, …)
- Personality “risk” (perfectionist, guilt, lack of confidence, lack of assertiveness, …)
- Fears, phobias, loneliness, …
- life balance / professional life
- Diseases (addictions, mental illnesses, …)
- Couples problems (women or men beaten …)
Before that, I worked in the field of career guidance for young adults / adolescents and in the assessment of personality and professional skills of employees / high potentials.
EMDR 1 and 2 at Resilience-institut Luxembourg
University Diploma in Gerontology – Lyon University (remote)
Master Psychology “Evaluation and Assessment” – Luxembourg University
Bachelor Psychology – Paul Verlaine University of Metz (France)
Diagnostic Tool psychosocial risks, OPQ Personality Test, Activity assisted animal, Personnel Administration, Ergonomic workstation, First Aid.